SouthernBeets tagged me for the Liebster award which is something I didn’t really know about but it’s a way for bloggers to network a little bit and learn more about each other. Thanks SouthernBeets!
Here are my responses to her questions:
1. What was your favorite book during childhood?
This is such a hard question for me to answer because I absolutely loved reading when I was growing up and I still do! Two of my favorite pictures books are “Marshmallow” and “The Velveteen Rabbit”. Most people are familiar with or at least have heard of “The Velveteen Rabbit” but not of “Marshmallow”. Marshmallow is a baby rabbit that moves into the home of Oliver, a tabby cat who is used to being the center of attention. In a simply illustrated book, this is the story of how they become friends despite Oliver’s initial resistance to Marshmallow. Both of these stories are truly classics that I still visit and read often.
2. If you could travel to anywhere that you’ve never been to before, where would you go and why?
Man, these are all such hard questions. I’m a really indecisive person because I want or like too many things. If I had to pick just one place travel off my extremely long list of future destinations, I would probably go with Tanzania. The wildlife, the nature, and the culture fascinate me and I would love the chance to go visit. I also love hiking and think Mt. Kilimanjaro would be so awesome to summit.
3. What foods do you hate?
Ha! This is a short list since I’m not a picky eater and love all sorts of food. But on the list of foods I hate are refried beans, bitter melon, and strong tastes of ginger! One time,( I have no idea what I was thinking) I ordered a ginger apple cider from a cafe. The minute I ordered it, I knew I was going to hate it but I was too embarrassed to cancel and change my order. After I got my drink and took one sip, I couldn’t even bring it to my mouth again because it was so gross to me. I ended up shamefully bringing it back and asking for a normal cider and the baristas were so friendly and graciously made me another drink.
4. If you could have any job other than the one you have now, what would it be?
Well currently, I’m a student but I’m studying to be an elementary educator. But beside from wanting to teach, I’ve always wanted to be a wedding planner!
5. You have 2 weeks to travel across the United States. Your choices for transportation are train, motorcycle, bus, or camper van. Which do you choose and why?
I think I’d honestly want travel by motorcycle. I don’t know how to ride a motorcycle but I’ve always wanted to get a motorcycle license. I think it’d be a really cool and fun experience to travel across the States without bringing much with me. It’d be a really carefree and free-spirited kind of trip.
6. What was your greatest adventure?
My greatest adventure would probably have been driving around with friends in the middle of the night with no idea where we were headed. It doesn’t sound that exciting but it was just nice to go and be spontaneous.
7. If you could line dance with any celebrity, dead or alive, who would it be?
Luke Bryan, hands down, no question.
8. You have to watch a movie on replay for 24 hours straight. What movie do you choose?
Gone with the Wind or Pride and Prejudice, I’d be okay with either.
9. What’s your favorite dish to cook/bake?
I love making cupcakes of any kind because they’re so much fun to decorate!
10. What’s your favorite pair of shoes that you own?
My Steve Madden Realove Nude Strap Heeled Sandals that I found at Crossroads. They’re perfect.
11. You can take a class on any subject (don’t worry, you’ll get an A!). What do you want to learn about, and why?
I think I’d want to take a modern or contemporary dance class. I’m not the most coordinated person and would love to learn to dance!
Now it’s my turn to nominate five other bloggers! I’m tagging you to answer the 11 questions I came up with! Have fun sharing! 🙂
1.What is your favorite jelly bean flavor?
2. If you could have any superpower, what would it be and why?
3. Are you a collector of anything?
4. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
5. If you HAD to change your name, what would you change it to?
6. Do you have any hidden talents?
7. Did you have a favorite toy as a child? If so, what was it and why?
8. What is the longest car trip you have ever taken?
9. Do you prefer hot or cold beverages?
10. If you could learn any language you wanted, which one would you learn?
11. Do you prefer eating ice cream out of a cone or cup?